Thursday, November 14, 2019

Trust the Journey

I didn't know what I would write about today until my good friend Julie so generously posted this on her Facebook wall. The Universe provides when you let it happen. This message really speaks to me.

As anyone who has been following my blog knows, I am an almost ten year breast cancer survivor. At the time of my diagnosis, I was quite overweight and in a health decline. I was under a lot of  unrelenting stress, drank too much, ate too much, didn't sleep well, was popping Advil and Tums like candy and not exercising at all.

When I was diagnosed, it changed my world. The treatment was difficult and lasted a year. I decided during that time that I needed to change my life so I didn't have to go through all of that again. I lost the equivalent to a whole adult person in weight, changed my diet and my lifestyle, stopped drinking and got healthy.

But that isn't all that changed. During the process of changing my life, I found my passion. If you would have told me ten years ago that I would be obsessed with health and nutrition, I would have laughed you right out of the room. I could no more see myself coaching others and helping them change their lives than I could have seen myself as the Queen of England. But here I am...loving every minute of it.

If I hadn't gotten cancer, I never would have found my calling. I would have continued down a slippery slope of bad lifestyle and dietary choices, and been miserable and highly stressed out all the time. I don't think that scenario would have ended well for me.

In my case, the cancer was a gift from God and a very strong message I heard loud and clear and responded to, and because of that I received another gift. I get to do what makes my heart sing. And for that I am eternally grateful. Trust the journey.

Are you dreading the holidays, knowing that you won't be able to wear the same clothes on New 
Years that you wore at the beginning of the feeding frenzy we call the holiday season? Are you worried that you might undo all the good you have done recently for your health? Do you think you might go off the rails with your food choices? Do the holidays get really stressful and cause you to make food choices that may not be very healthy? 

If any of the above scares you, I can help you get through the next two months with my Healthy Holidays program.  And you won't even have to leave the comfort of your home.  

I am offering SPECIAL PRICING until THURSDAY 11/14 for anyone who signs up by then. The regular price of this program is $297 but until 11/7, the price is only $247...that's a $50 savings!

If you would like to have a free consultation about the Healthy Holidays program, click here to schedule a no strings attached call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment