Wednesday, November 27, 2019

A Day of Gratitude

Today's post will be short. I want to express my gratitude to all read these blog posts I put out on a daily basis. Some of them take a few hours to write, others come quickly.

If I'm helping anyone with a little advice or some shared knowledge, I feel it's worth it. If these posts help you, please feel free to comment below the blog post and share them with whomever you think could benefit. If there are health and/or nutrition topics you want to learn about, please let me know.

I wish you all a healthy and happy Thanksgiving. I'll be spending Thanksgiving with my family so I'll be back on Friday.

Are you dreading the holidays, knowing that you won't be able to wear the same clothes on New 
Year's that you wore at the beginning of the feeding frenzy we call the holiday season? Are you worried that you might undo all the good you have done recently for your health? Do you think you might go off the rails with your food choices? Do the holidays get really stressful and cause you to make food choices that may not be very healthy? 

If any of the above scares you, I can help you get through the four weeks between Thanksgiving and New Year's with my Healthy Holidays program.  And you won't even have to leave the comfort of your home.  

I am offering SPECIAL PRICING for BLACK FRIDAY for anyone who signs up by then. The regular price of this program is $297 but until 11/29, the price is only $247...that's a $50 savings!

If you would like to have a free consultation about the Healthy Holidays program, click here to schedule a no strings attached call.

No comments:

Post a Comment