Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Where I Am Going

WHAT'S ON THE HORIZON

Here we are on Day #3 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge, and now the assignment is to talk about where I am going. 

As I mentioned in my prior posts, I discovered my passion when I was faced with a significant health challenge almost nine years ago. At that time, and until April of this year, I was gainfully employed in a corporate tax department. In my spare time I was developing my practice as a Nutritional Consultant and Health Coach and growing my health and wellness business. On April 27th I retired from my 'day job', so now the fun begins.

I have seen a lot of blog posts that include lists so I am going to put one together here. These are my plans in no particular order. 

I will continue my individual coaching practice
I have a thriving individual coaching practice that I will continue to grow. I love what I do and find the one-on-one relationships I develop with my clients to be very fulfilling and I love celebrating their successes with them.

I will develop a group coaching program
One of my dreams has been to develop a recorded group program to offer online that can be evergreen. This is a way for me to help more people than is possible with only the individual coaching program. 


I will  do public speaking
Nothing makes me happier than to teach people what I can about making healthy, manageable changes to their lifestyles. I love engaging groups and encouraging dialogue and the sharing of ideas. I always learn at least as much from the group as they learn from me.  


I will write a book
I have been told on several occasions that I should write a book about my journal to wellness and I am inspired to do so. I will be attending a writers' conference in November to learn a few things about how to realize my dream of being a published author.

This probably seems like a list of pipe dreams but it keeps me going in the direction of fulfillment. Wish me luck!


  

2 comments:

  1. We all need to follow our dreams - wherever they may lead us. I think there is a book in all of us, we just need to get it out.

    ReplyDelete