Sunday, July 8, 2018

A Little Inspiration for a Beautiful Sunday

We were asked in this challenge to post a video today. I have not yet recorded any videos except for some Facebook lives so I decided to borrow one I have seen often and and still move me when I watch it. I felt the need to use one that inspires me every time I watch it. 

I have seen this video many times and it never fails to choke me up. I love this man's story of strength, perseverance and ultimate victory. I think it speaks to the resilience of the human spirit when a person has someone else's belief in them and also believes in themselves enough to use the energy from that belief to accomplish what they previously thought was impossible. 

What would you do if you knew success was the only outcome? To what heights would you soar? What chances would you take? If you knew you could not fail, how far would you stretch the limits?

Do you know that the only thing that gets in your way is you? What are the limiting beliefs that hold you back from being your best self? 






No comments:

Post a Comment